Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I've been away for so long...

Greetings, world at large! So sorry I have done all of nada on this blog for a while, but my head's kinda been up my butt. During the winter months I tend to slide into a bleak seasonal depression, whioch makes me loads o9f fun to be around. I was also fired from my job back in January, which has had all sorts of life-changing ramifications.

But by and large, life is good again; I'm in the Second City Conservatory program here in Chi-town, and the number of new ideas that I've come up with for the comic is truly staggering. Due to lack of funds I was unable to attend the C2E2 this month, but I was far from ready to present anything anyway.

Look for more posts in the days to come!

2 comments:

Stephanie Hunter said...

Hey Buddy! What's been going on?
What happened with the job? What are you doing now?
Talk to me =)
Steph

Bob K said...

Hi Stephanie! Sorry to have been so completely out of touch for so long. So far 2010 has been a challenging year; getting fired back in January, dealing with unemployment and then getting a far-from-satisfying job at FTD, which has caused as many problems as it's solved. Plus I've been dealing with some health issues and the associated uncertainties that come with them. My mood got very dark today, and I was alternatly shouting and crying in the shower, asking what I could have possibly done to deserve this much suffering. I kept muttering that I feel like Job.

But I'm feeling a bit better now; I think the screaming and yelling actually helped some, just to give vent to all my feelings. I'm very much the suffer in silence type, so it takes lot to push me to that!

But enough about me, how are you? I must admit I've been a bad blog follower and haven't kept up with your adventures. Are you still at Hewitt, and if so how is that working out? And as crazy as I feel asking this, are they hiring?